Mumford & Noah's Friends Forum Index

Mumford & Noah's Friends
For all Mumford & Noah's friends and other folk bands...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mumford & Noah's Friends Forum Index -> Noah & The Whale -> Noah & The Whale
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Yackley

PostPosted: Sun 2 May - 19:55 (2010)    Post subject: News Reply with quote

Here all news about the band!
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 2 May - 19:55 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Yackley

PostPosted: Sun 2 May - 19:56 (2010)    Post subject: News Reply with quote

Quote:
So touring for this year has come to an end. A little premature you may say but the next album is now filling all of my conscious hours and even some of my unconscious ones too. We still have a few dates in the summer but the majority of time will be spent hidden away from the glorious sunshine in musical laboratories, alternately cradling my head over a mixing desk and jumping for joy to the rock and roll stylings of our third album in progress. Things have already evolved a lot from our Synagogue sessions and here are a couple of songs influencing that change

http://natwofficialblog.blogspot.com/
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:44 (2018)    Post subject: News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mumford & Noah's Friends Forum Index -> Noah & The Whale -> Noah & The Whale All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation